Thursday, December 6, 2012


Last week was a terrible week. First, we have a freshman volleyball contest against the 資管 department, but it had been postponed for two times due to the rain. It really annoyed me because I’m eager to play the game and I don’t like to keep waiting for a long time. I’m really gone out of my patience.

The second terrible thing is the raining days. Though I’m from Taipei, I still hate the non-stop rain in NCCU, because when it’s raining, our skin feels much colder than the exactly temperature is, and it’s easy for us to catch a cold. Worst of all, we may get ourselves all wet by being swashed.

To sum up, I really want to have a good weather to maintain a sunny day, so that we can play the ball game without getting wet. And hope my department can win the game to rise in rank in the next level.

1 comment:

  1. I can barely remember there's still a competition between statistics and us, and that's all because of the rain. Our basketball contest has also been postponed for 2 or 3 weeks! I am not really used to the humid, rainy days here. Even since I come from the "wind town"-- Hsinchu, I still find it hard to stand the cold rainy days here. Oh, also the feirce wind that broke my several unbrellas:( Anyway, good luck to your team~

    ReplyDelete