Thursday, November 15, 2012


These two weeks were horrible to me.

First, I hurt my ankle again when I was practicing playing basketball on Saturday. Though I got my ankle protected with some protection, but unfortunately, I heard something weird and loud while I was defending. Suddenly, I couldn’t run and could hardly to walk, there were no doubt that I had to go down the court and sit down to check if my ankle were ok. It really sucks that you’re a person who enjoys playing sports and loves playing matches, but you can’t participate anything.

The second reason is that I have to prepare for the mid-term exam. The Arabic language may looks interesting because of its look, but learning it is pretty hard. We have to remember some strange nouns, verbs, and most horrible of all, the grammar rules. When trying to keep those rules in mind, the only you feel will be your brain’s getting hotter and hotter and feeling like going to explode. But I have to be responsible to my schoolwork, so I think I should study harder. But I think that I’m lying because I hate reviewing again and again. And I haven’t been studying hard since 學測.

But I still want to pass all of the subjects.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, William. I have a good friend major in Arabic too. I know how hard this language is. I major in French, since we have all study English for more than ten years, it’s not really too far away from what we’ve learned. Arabic, totally new, but this is what made it so cool. There aren’t many people(Taiwanese) know Arabic, so I think learning Arabic made your competence more valuable. Mid-term drove everyone crazy!!! Hope you can have good grades and get well very soon(your ankle)

    ReplyDelete