Thursday, November 1, 2012


Hi every one. In these two weeks, I would like to share something different from learning Arabic, I want to talk about a volleyball match. In that match, I represent my department to play the game against the opponent. After we won the first game, and our team just started continuously scoring in the second game, I hurt my ankle because I stepped on my teammate’s foot. It happened in a sudden that I could hardly take a reaction to protect myself, and I could not stand up at that moment, I could do nothing except sitting on the ground waiting for my teammates to give me a hand. Fortunately, I was helped by my teammates quickly so I did not get hurt worse.

At first, I did not think that my ankle was hurt that bad. But after several hours, it swelled so badly that really shocked me. At that time, my ankle looked really scary, so I went to the doctor to get some medicine and treatment. And today, three days after I hurt my ankle, I finally feel a lot better, and I wish that I will not hurt it anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. Stepping on your teammate's foot?! You nooooob!!! lolol!!!
    As I told you before, we missed 2 of our newbie cups of volleyball bcause of our misunderstanding of the schedules(and that sucks cuz you said that our rival was lame), it was really a pity since 3 out of 5 of us are experienced.
    Anyway, take good care of it cuz the mid-term exam is coming, hope it wouldn't affect your performances on acing the grades!

    ReplyDelete